Anaphylaxis is the most severe form of allergic reaction and requires immediate medical attention. For this reason, we offers a training course for those affected and their families.
Table of contents:
The anaphylaxis training course covers allergy emergencies and physiological aspects of food as well as preventive measures. The training course is based on the most recent scientific findings and conducted by qualified experts with extensive medical and dietary experience. The anaphylaxis training course for the parents of affected children comprises two evening sessions.
Content and topics covered
- Medical principles underlying allergy and anaphylaxis
- Most recent facts and data on anaphylaxis
- The correct response in an emergency
- Prevention: awareness and avoidance of triggers
- Diet: food-related measures
- Daily and family management
- Dealing with fears and conflicts
- Discussion of questions and sharing of experiences
Anyone prescribed an emergency set and/or their family: parents of affected children.
75 Swiss francs.
You can become a patron member for 50 or more Swiss francs and benefit from a discount of 30 Swiss francs for this event. We look forward to your registration. For more information, go to patron membership.
NB: The course fee is covered by the supplementary insurance from SWICA, the supplementary insurance from CSS and the supplementary insurance from Helsana. Please read the terms and conditions (all PDFs in German) in the linked documents.
Information and registration
Learn more about the training dates and locations.