aha!infoline 031 359 90 50
Allergies, intolerances, asthma, skin conditions? Itching, sneezing fit, flatulence, cough? We will be happy to advise you.
Sereina de Zordo
Monday to Friday mornings: 8.30–12.00
Our advisers with training in the medical and therapeutic, nursing and psychosocial sphere will be happy to take time for a detailed consultation: Phone 031 359 90 50.
Aims of the detailed consultation
- Someone ready to listen to your concerns about allergy problems
- Support in your doctor – patient dialogue
- Explanation of symptoms, diagnostic and treatment options as well as the use of medication
Subjects frequently discussed
- Allergic asthma
- Animal allergies
- Contact dermatitis
- Drug allergies
- Food allergies
- House dust mite allergy
- Insect venom allergies
- Latex allergy
- Mould allergy (fungal spore allergies)
- Pollen allergies / hay fever
Information can never replace a visit to your doctor. No diagnoses are made and no treatments are started! Please also take note of the information regarding data protection.
Your donation will enable us to continue providing the aha!infoline almost free of charge (standard phone charges apply). Our donations account is: 30-11220-0 (Please include the reference "aha!infoline"). Many thanks.