Anaphylaxis is the most severe form of allergic reaction and requires immediate medical attention. For this reason, the aha! Swiss Allergy Centre offers a training course for those affected and their families.
The anaphylaxis training course covers allergy emergencies and physiological aspects of food as well as preventive measures. The training course is based on the most recent scientific findings and conducted by qualified experts with extensive medical and dietary experience. The anaphylaxis training course for the parents of affected children comprises two evening sessions.
Content and topics covered
- Medical principles underlying allergy and anaphylaxis
- Most recent facts and data on anaphylaxis
- The correct response in an emergency
- Prevention: awareness and avoidance of triggers
- Diet: food-related measures
- Daily and family management
- Dealing with fears and conflicts
- Discussion of questions and sharing of experiences
Anyone prescribed an emergency set and/or their family: parents of affected children.
75 Swiss francs.
NB: The course fee is covered by the supplementary insurance from SWICA (PDF in German) and the supplementary insurance from CSS (PDF in German). Please read the terms and conditions in the linked documents.