The app helps allergy and asthma sufferers observe and record their symptoms. Download the new version…
Allergies are usually associated with contact with an allergen but may also arise in association with lifestyle. Recording symptoms regularly and then passing them on to the treating doctor is an invaluable aid to diagnosis.
The app "e-symptoms", an electronic log for smartphones
The e-symptoms electronic diary helps allergy and asthma sufferers note, quantify and record their symptoms, complaints and habits. Skin changes, e.g. in neurodermatitis, can be photographed. The test is to be conducted daily as instructed over an extended period of time.
Sufferers can view the data in chart form in a diary. A compilation of recent test data can be sent to the treating doctor prior to a consultation. Data on pollen counts, air pollutants and rain from the respective period supplement the test result summary.
The advice section provides allergy sufferers with a wide range of information and advice on allergies, intolerances, skin reactions and asthma.
The aha!infoline (+41 31 359 90 50) is available for any enquiries about allergies and intolerances.
Any enquiries about the installation or use of the app can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +41 31 359 90 50.
With this app, the aha! Swiss Allergy Centre and CK-Care wish to provide allergy sufferers, carers and other interested parties with a useful tool for self-monitoring, which can also serve as an aid to diagnosis.
Download the free app "e-symptoms"
- Test questions to aid in the daily recording of symptoms
- Camera function to photograph skin changes
- Statistical functions
- Lists of drugs
- Advice section with comprehensive information on allergies, intolerances, skin reactions, asthma, etc.
- Personal PIN for data security
German, French, Italian, English
New functions available
- Optimised display
- Processing/deletion of diary entries
- Selection of diary entries for dispatch
- Separate dispatch of diary to own address and/or that of doctor
- More detailed information in the diary
- Additional information provided in the advice section
- Additional services provided by the aha! Swiss Allergy Centre